SainSmart Ramps 1.4 + Mega2560 R3 + LCD12864 + A4988 + 0.4mm J-head Nozzle 3D Printer Kit for Arduino RepRap
SainSmart LCD 12864 with Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for
SainSmart LCD 12864 with Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary
encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to
your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel
to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies
power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes
movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD
SainSmart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and other
SainSmart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the microSD socket that is not much
bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD
card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect
for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.The
bare socket is available.
SainSmart Heatbed MK2b,Borosilicate Glass, Aluminium Bed Mount Plate is the
latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants. (We will provide you another two
100K ohm thermistor as a gift.) Size: 214mm x 214mm. Etching: 35um copper
12V/24V compatible. Laminate: FR4 1.6mm.
1 x RAMPS 1.4
1 x Mega 2560 R3
5 x A4988 driver
1 x LCD 12864 With Controller
1 x SD card breakout For ramps
2 x Cooler Fan for 3D ramps
6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable
1 x RAMPS 1.4 wiring cable
1 x Heatbed MK2b
2 x thermistor For headbed(100K ohm)
1 x Borosilicate Glass
1 x Aluminium Bed Mount Plate
5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
1 x 0.4mm Assembled J-head Hotend Nozzle.
5 x GT2 20T Aluminum Pulley
1 x GT2 Timing Belt
1 x USB Cable
- This is the new SainSmart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart’s most common and useful electronic components.
- Sainsmart A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil. We will provide you additional heat sink for you as a gift.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Sainsmart RAMPS 1.4 is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces a Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on a MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. This board is mostly based on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok. Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik. Also inspired by Vik’s work with EasyDrivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics Joaz at RepRapSource.com supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements. Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the RepRap community.